3 Prayers for Indonesian Christians
1. “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel” (which means, God with us). Matthew 1:23
Lord, we pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are being persecuted for their faith in You. Help them remain steadfast in their love for you and draw near to You this Christmas. Remind them that You are Immanuel, God with us. You are taking care of them and providing for their needs.
2. “Since we have such a hope, we are very bold.” 2 Corinthians 3:12
Give Indonesians a boldness to share their faith with others this Christmas with the strength that only comes from You. We pray for many opportunities for them to share the Christmas story with their families, neighbors, friends and coworkers.
3. “so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 15:6
Unify the Indonesian Church in Your name, Jesus. Give them all a desire to take the gospel to every UPG in Indonesia and help them work together to accomplish that task. We pray more and more churches would be trained to share the gospel with Muslims.
3 Prayers for Indonesian Muslims
4. “The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.” 2 Corinthians 10:4
Father, tear down barriers of Islam and the stronghold it has on this country. We pray the 220 million Muslims would find freedom in Christ from the bondage of Islam.
5. “Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.” Hebrews 1:1-2
6. “Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen” Galatians 1:3–5
Help Indonesian Muslims understand that Jesus is God and died for the forgiveness of sins. He wasn’t just a prophet, but the Savior of the world who is worthy of all worship. God, draw Muslims to Yourself this Christmas. We pray they would want to know Truth, hear the Christmas story and understand why Jesus came to earth as a baby. This was Your plan from the beginning, Lord. Reveal it to Indonesians.